Discuss For Sale - Rubi TX 700N and Rotozip RZ5 Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Steve H

Hi Guys, good news for me and someone else likely to profit from my news. I have been slowly building my business ready for retirement from the Navy next year. Luckily for me they have given me an extention of service which should see me nicely through to retirement properly :smilewinkgrin:. I therefore have for sale the above tools. The TX 700N was bought new from Trade Tiler last June, it has been used on one job only as my TS 50 has coped with my other jobs. It is in as new condition, I have written my name on the case but will try to remove that. The 10mm cutter has been used and the 18mm cutter is still brand new. The first £220 bid with sensible collection suggestion will secure it. I live in Carlisle but am prepared to travel to the edges of the County to meet the buyer, we will work it out! The Rotozip is the complete kit, bought last summer. I purchased an extra XB-FT Diamond Bit in case I needed it, but the one that came with the kit coped easily with the porcelain curved cuts that I needed to make and still has plenty of life left in it. Complete kit with extra Bit £75. Same arrangement for handover. I enjoy the tiling so will retain the rest of my gear until I have finished all friends and family's bathrooms and kitchens. I look forward to any questions, bids. Steve H

S

Steve H

Hi Alan,
I've still got both at the moment. I believe Craig in Burnley and Steve in Lincoln are both close to confirming that they want them, however, to be fair the first person who confirms that they want them will secure the deal. An update, I managed to clean my name off the Rubi box, it now looks as good as the day that I received it from Dave at Tradetiler, receipt will be included for warranty purposes. The Rotozip is the complete kit RZ5, 240 Volt that Dave currently has up for just under £200 and it includes an extra XB-FT diamond bit, the one that came with the set has only been used to curve out the holes for my toilet and sink waste pipes.
Take it easy.
Steve

S

Steve H

Hi Everyone,
and thank you for the interest shown in my tools! I am happy to report that they have now been sold to a fine young gentleman from Burnley. Apologies to those who have recently enquired about them, I'm sure you will agree that its ok to sell to the first person to match my asking price. Thank you to all at Tiler's Forum for allowing this advert to run and also for all the good advice I have received during my short time as a tiler.
Good luck to all.

Steve

Reply to For Sale - Rubi TX 700N and Rotozip RZ5 Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I come from Taiwan and got a 60x120x1.2 floor tile job. But i only have Rubi DU-200L, so...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a nice manual cutter from rubi. I'm set on a rubi as their parts are easy to get...
Replies
Views
D
Rubi TZ-850 Manual Tile Cutter. Condition is used only for one domestic floor tiling job, so is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
For Sale - Rubi TX 700N and Rotozip RZ5 Kit
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.