UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Ford factory closing ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

we lost halewood ford a few years back. it was one of the biggest employers in merseyside. my father in law was the manager in the press shop and he always used to say that halewood and dagenham were a corner shop to fords and they could close them anytime they needed to......fortunately for merseyside, jaguar range rover took over the plant and its absolutely booming due to the new range rover evoke...lets hope something similar to your area..

W

White Room

we lost halewood ford a few years back. it was one of the biggest employers in merseyside. my father in law was the manager in the press shop and he always used to say that halewood and dagenham were a corner shop to fords and they could close them anytime they needed to......fortunately for merseyside, jaguar range rover took over the plant and its absolutely booming due to the new range rover evoke...lets hope something similar to your area..

Theres money somewhere then Ed......

A

Aston

T

Turkish tiler

beam
it gets better for liverpool.. theres so much getting done now ...take a look at this
theres going to be a lot of work coming up soon..

Liverpool Waterfront regeneration scheme given the green light but faces a delay
Ed probably one of the big company will get the job all work force will be coming outside liverpool if lucky one in forty will be local lad who got the job.
KIER build new college in ellesmere port I havent seen any local wokrmans van in there at all

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Ford factory closing ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
I would very much appreciate the advice of anyone who has fitted Marmox boards as I have decided...
Replies
Views
Hello, can you please help me decide if this is a bad job. We have two balconies and I'm not...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.