Discuss Former Staff Tag in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I thought guys who helped shape the forum deserved to be recognised beyond the average member. Without them the forum wouldn't be what it is today.

An example:-

Screen Shot 2015-08-06 at 14.23.06.png

Big thanks to all those who wear the tag.

I haven't applied it to all former staff yet, haven't had time, but they'll all wear it as soon as I have the time to find them all.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Former Staff Tag in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Can you share your budget for kitchen remodeling ideas I also had a misconception that kitchen...
Replies
Views
A few people didn't like the change when I removed the forum tags, including the green "Trusted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB