Discuss Formsafe tanking kit, has anybody used it before? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

How much!!!?? IMO that is a total rip off. There are far better kits out there. Looks like what you may use to patch up the roof on a shed!

yeah i know, incredible price, i only found a box of this on the job today and i cant believe she paid that for it, i presume she wants me to tank with it, i don't like it and don't really want to use it!
Shes also got a Tuff form tray which ive also never used before but looks ok

Tuff Form 1400x900 - AKW | AKW

i don't know whether to suggest a different product when i see her tomorrow or just get on with it and use it!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Formsafe tanking kit, has anybody used it before? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I am doing a shower tile installation on mold-resistant drywall and I am waterproofing with...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, have tiled small areas before but trying to create a wetroom.. I have read a lot of...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB