Discuss Found this site and just had to say WOW !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

throb1603

Found this site by chance,and would like to compliment you guys. Great site,great advice,and even very amusing at times !! Love the helpful and friendly
attitude from all the contributors-there is always something new to learn in this game we call a career.
Wont start another Sigma/Rubi war,or even an adhesive war, (Sigma and Bal for me -but not exclusively !!) but I do have a quick question-tile rope ? What,where,when and how ??? Sorry 4, or is that 5 questions.!! Have heard references to it before, but have never been able to get a decent answer. Any takers ??

Thanks in anticipation :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Found this site and just had to say WOW !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
I just wanted to stop by and say "hello" from the other side of the pond, currently living in...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
Good evening everyone. I've been tiling and working Marble and Granite for seventeen years and...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
D
I JUST FOUND THIS POST ON ANOTHER PLASTERING FORUM AND BORROWED IT TO SHOW YOU GUYS OUR TRADE OF...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
G
When I decided that I wanted to start my own business as a tiler I actually found it difficult...
Replies
Views
Graham Bright
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB