UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Found this tiling guide on YouTube. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

My favourite part, besides the 6mm ply on the floor, only primed on the wrong surface, and all the other bad advice, is at 6 minutes 15 seconds. He is laying the last tile from the safety of the bathtub. I guess he had to stay in the bath for 3 hours until the adhesive set... :lol:

Didnt listen to his own advice and work towards the door.....but always following manufacturers instructions !....oh yeah how many recommend 6mm ply plonker ?

M

Mike Mike

So he's managed to put the tile down while he's still in the bath. Strange, cos I thought he put the cistern and pan in the bath !!!!!

I'd spotted that too, and there can only be one of two logical reasons.

Either a) it took him more than 1 day to tile what looks like 1½ square metres of floor, and one Day 2 they decided to refit the bath panel before he laid that final tile from the bathtub, or b) they had rigged up a hi-tech pulley system and he was in fact hanging from the ceiling like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible :lol:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I'd spotted that too, and there can only be one of two logical reasons.

Either a) it took him more than 1 day to tile what looks like 1½ square metres of floor, and one Day 2 they decided to refit the bath panel before he laid that final tile from the bathtub, or b) they had rigged up a hi-tech pulley system and he was in fact hanging from the ceiling like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible :lol:

I'll go for b) Mike as that's the means I use to finish of my bathroom floors. Customers think its great and once the floor is set I get the plasterer in to skim the ceiling with all the holes I've left after the fixings have come out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Found this tiling guide on YouTube. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
450 x 450 porcelain tiles were laid on the bathroom floor recently. One of the tile sometimes...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.