Discuss Free Pair of Hands in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jaydebruyne

I have two pretty good hands that are dying to help out a London/outskirts based tiler. They are open to doing anything, from making tea to washing tiles and filling the washboy with water.

They're just dying to get some experience, preferably weekends as they're both doing electrical training during the week at the moment *sigh* but only for the next two weeks *hurrah*

Would anybody be willing to let these two eager-to-learn hands be of some use to them in their tiling endeavours???

Thanks, on behalf of my hands! ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Free Pair of Hands in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Hi lads. Is it okay to post a product review of REFINA? Here's a little video of me reviewing a...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
J
I hired a contractor to lay me a new patio using black limestone (that I provided from his...
Replies
Views
JamieB69
J
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
P
looking to gain some experience , any tilers in the area of wolverhampton / dudley area need a...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB