UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Free services for references in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

Eduardo

I received a job offer and I need references in London.If someone is willing to help me,I have my tools, transport and CSCS.I offer voluntary services without pay only for references.My abilities:

After 16 years of work only in ceramic tile mosaic, marble I can say that in 8 hours of work fit a bathroom about 30 m, grouted,if the walls are righteous,or 40.50 square meters on the floor, may be interesting methods can be applied in Italy can help to raise the speed of execution.Are available Monday, and I appreciate if you could help me for this first

E

Eduardo

Thanks for your answer Sir Ramic,radim,this is my request:If someone is willing to give me the opportunity to prove that I am a Senior tiler,probing what they know to do, do not ask references without showing what they know to do.Radim,for Italy i am not the master of tile....I see most of ppl in Italy which mounted two bathrooms in 1 day, about 50 mp.I hope to be helpful if we have this opportunity,In my opinion are many tricks to learn,I am eager to learn ways of working in England, and are sure ways of working can look as good from Italy.Thanks again.Eduardo.

E

Eduardo

Last Montolit I was forced to buy is 1200 mm, Sigma had not done so then large.Many people use Montolit, but for me it's hard to cut on the back,I do not like to spend time to cut. 02102011072.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Free services for references in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
N
Hi all, I'm hoping someone will help me with some much needed advice.... I am renovating our...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Free services for references
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.