Discuss Freebie in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jelthetiler

Evening all.

Having just bought a new machine I have no need for the old one. It's a 230v Rubi DW250N, it's had the most horrific life but never let me down. It needs re-painting, a new handle, runner wheels (I have 4 new ones), a really good clean or service.
To be honest, if I had the room i'd fix it, keep it and use it as I did before but I don't.

Too much agg? Too much work? Can't be bothered? Would suit a person that isn't the afore mentioned, who needs it and wants to fix it. Well it's free to that person who wants to come and collect it. BR5, (Orpington) postcode.

Cheers, Jel

Be nice if the Rubi haters/dislikers didn't answer, *wouldn't have it for free etc :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Freebie in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope its ok to ask a question on here. I am changing my shower surround. The tiles in my...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB