Discuss Friend looking for a tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Had a call today to do a job in Warrington , floor , don't know how big, think he mentioned 1000m2 ish, it's a shop floor, he needs it doing ASAP ,I just ain't got a spare hour for the next few months [emoji16]
Anyone interested Message me your number and I will pass it on.
I've done one for him before in Burnley, Asian lad, has a few shops, good lad and pays up

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
,bugger ,Actually the more I think about, I think he said 100m2 or 150m2, I've had nowt but hassle all day , phone call after phone call " where are you" " why ain't you here" " can you price this up for tonight" ect ect ect the day has mixed into one,as the calls have :(
Sorry for the confusion, mind you it could be still 1000, can't bloody remember [emoji33]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Friend looking for a tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
A
Hello all I’m looking for any help I can get I really want to start a new career in tiling I...
Replies
Views
A
I
Hello To all, Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I completed my level 2 Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
A
Hi We are looking for fixers for ongoing work across Herts Essex and London Private message me...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
Looking for someone to tile around 50m2 of floor tiles plus a shower room We are in Rayleigh...
Replies
Views
Adam Marsh
A
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB