Discuss From The Fred Dibnah Heritage Centre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys, having managed at last to get planning consent :hurray:to open up the famous home and yard of the celebrity steeplejack FRED DIBNAH, we are now up and running:welcome:, in the garden we have the top of Swan Mill Chimney, and I want to turn this into a lovely little wishing well/pool with a water feature in the middle, I am thinking of tiling around the inside walls and the bottom of the pool ( its approx 3m diameter and its round ) in like mosaic tiles with a couple of pictures on the bottom. at the moment its just raw brickwork.

I am prepared to do it myself, but I wondered if any tilers fancied doing the job as a donation to the centre and in return they would get lots of FREE publicity and advertising because I would get a feature story in the papers and one or two magazines, and we will get fantastic PR exposure this year on TV and the media because of the play about FRed thats on in April featuring Michelle Collins as Freds wife Sheila and its based on his home which is where the wishig well/pool will be.

Heres a chance to get some brilliant advertising in exchange for a little work:drool5:.

you can email me at [email protected] or telephone me on 0780 1255486 many thanks Leon

Reply to From The Fred Dibnah Heritage Centre in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
U
Copyright guidelines After recent troublesome experiences with copyright issues and subsequent...
Replies
Views
Verona
V

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
From The Fred Dibnah Heritage Centre
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.