UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Full tattoo sleeve stage 1 (edit) Now with stage 2! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

What do you think?

Having a full sleeve, tribute to my late grandfathers one was RAF and flew on Lancasters the other was light infantry.

This is the first part done, got another two full days booked April and may.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331326980.555216.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 70
O

Olz

Looking grand mate, I'm a big fan of tattoos, I'm going to have a full sleeve done when I get round to designing it. Did you do your design yourself or let the artist do it?

Bit of both took loads of my Grandads old photos that he took in the war for the Raf side of the design and some
Pictures from the Internet.

Didn't really have any from my other grandad who was light infantry apart from one parade photo with his regiment so took that and the regiment details and the artist - who is into ww2 history approached the regiments historical society who provided loads of material and info and he worked the design from that.

Had 9 hours so far inside and outside upper arm nearly done, about 20 hours to go.

O

Olz

Oli have been told it hurts more on the underside of your arm more than the outside is that true

I've had a few now and without trying to be macho I wouldn't say any really hurt that much, inside of the arm is ok as well it's more of a nipping sensation near the arm and the inside of the elbow but probably because the skins softer and closer to the bone.

Having a good tattooist makes alot of difference too in my opinion. I had some done on my back which took ages to heal because the artist wasn't as skilled and it was only block tribal so should have taken anywhere near as long, where as this one, with all the fine detail hardly scabbed or itched and had almost completely healed after a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Full tattoo sleeve stage 1 (edit) Now with stage 2! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.