Discuss Garage conversion floor tiling. Quote in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

fazed

Hi there,

I'm about to have the floor of my garage conversion tiled with underfloor heating and was looking for an idea of what I should be paying.

The room is 5m x 3m, no awkward cuts. 15sq meters.
Tiles are ceramic 400x200mm.

I am suppling the Tiles, underfloor heating kit and i've sorted a sparks out to make the necessary conections.

What I need a price for is,

Laying the electric underfloor heating cable.
Supplying and pouring enough Self Levelling compound (4-5mm over the 15sq Meters).
Labour for installing 15sqM tiles and grouting.

Ball park figure to start with. With a view to having the work completed in around 5-6 weeks.

Anymore Q's, please ask.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Garage conversion floor tiling. Quote in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Moving into a new build property in the near future so planning the 33 odd sqm garage space...
Replies
Views
D
I've been lurking for a while now so thought it best to say hi and ask a couple of questions...
Replies
Views
S
Evening, I am doing a job for a customer which i have been dreading!!!. Tilling the floor of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
T
Hi. Have a guy that we are doing some work for that wants a new floor laying in a farm building...
Replies
Views
A
Hi got a job to start prepping next week 60x60 porcelain going on 18ml ply with electric...
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB