Discuss Gay Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The D

Found these under a bath I was ripping out, anyone rememberthem or any other funny names from the past??
006.jpg 007.jpg 009.jpg

P

Protilers

yes it true we used to make tiles in the uk then came along a great big eu sub to poor eu members to make tiles italiy spain and so on next thing the man in stoke on trent paying taxes to put him self out of work next thing we know once hes on the dole and the price for poor quailty tiles has doubled ever been taken for a mug

JOHNSTONES?..........hhehhehheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope you are cool Ray......called you today....you were busy........
I guess this is a good thing for the industry!.......

all the best

Lee

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Spacer lugs. Chamfered edge. Those packs of cardboard spacers in a pack of tiles. Straight spacer sticks and spacers that were the bits punched out of the tile trim.

Spot on Neale, the bits punched out of the tile trim, what a rip off they were, then again waste not, want not, a very clever way of using every part of the product process.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gay Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The Importance of Not Buying Cheap Tiling Tools - Pro Tiling Tools The Importance of Not Buying...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB