Discuss Gazza drinking again.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I think that it is only going to end one way for Gazza, that is in a box...

I personally like the guy and it is a shame but he will deffo drink himself into an early grave..

BBC Sport - Paul Gascoigne needs immediate help, says his agent

Do you think being famous at a young age can alter a persons life..? and create such stress that drink is the answer..

Sad, I like the guy, or at least the way he used to come across, I don't think it can help, all that fame and attention, at any age really, must lead to stressfull days and nights and they turn to whatever they can to get away from it, sad, very sad :(

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gazza drinking again.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
T
There has been more major inventions came from the Scots than any other country in the World...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB