Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Genesis are on board... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys, hopefully a lot of you will already know who we are, what we do and are currently using our products- if not, please feel free to check out our site below...

We will be posting any new product launches, 'how to' videos, features and benefits of using our products etc in the coming weeks...

We are here to answer any questions you may have about us or our products and we hope to make some new connections and help you with your business.

We look forward to talking to you all soon...

Horizontal White Out Logo.jpg

Welcome. Lovely trim. The only trim I use. I get mine from Trimtraders. I got a nice Genesis thermal mug from CTD too!!

Your plastic trim corners really make a massive difference to a job.
Hi Sean , thats what we like to hear! Top man!
So pleased to hear that you agree with us on our corner pieces, they really do make all the difference don't they! We would love to see any examples of where you have used them if you have any...

Reply to Genesis are on board... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All Had a panic when we had to rip out some of our floor tiles after a plumbing leak...
Replies
Views
G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Looking soon at retiling a shower enclosure walls at a local leisure centre. Once...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond