Discuss Genessis G-matt in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Cheers fellas,I'm only asking because I remember a thread on a forum about a decoupling membrane becoming detached from the top layer and causing failure,think it was somewhere in the US,Hate to think they have sold us something naff after whooping them on the golf course........

It is just the same as Dural CI but grey... So go for it if the price is good.. it's on special in CTD at present but for me i get Dural CI cheaper still..

Reply to Genessis G-matt in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
2 3
Replies
Views
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Evening everyone, Just wondering weather you buy your adhesives from your local tile shop, or...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Genessis G-matt
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.