Discuss Get Listed In Our Directory - For Free in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've created a new directory page thing.

Professional Wall and Floor Tilers

Get listed on it for free. I'll be working on ranking this area of the site. It's basic, but it's usually the simple stuff that works.

We just want a link back from your website. If it's from your homepage (the very first page of your website) then you get highlighted heavily. If it's just on a links page or whatever then you will get just a basic listing.

Reply to this thread with a link to the page that we can find our link on, and I'll add you to that directory page in the next batch.

I'd like one of the following as our link, I'll include the HTML code for you to copy and paste for each.

tilersforums.com the UK's Tiling Forum
Tilers Forums is the UK's wall and floor tiling forum. You can find professional advice around the clock to help you find the right products to use on your jobs.

HTML for the above is as follows

<p><b><a href="Tiling Forum: General Tiling Forums" title="tiling forum">tilersforums.com the UK's Tiling Forum</a></b><br>
Tilers Forums is the UK's wall and floor tiling forum. You can find professional advice around the clock to help you find the right products to use on your jobs.</p>

Tiling Forum - tilersforums.com is the UK's Tiling Forum for Professional Tilers

HTML for the above is as follows

<b><a href="Tiling Forum: General Tiling Forums">Tiling Forum</a></b> - tilersforums.com is the UK's Tiling Forum for Professional Tilers

haha the links are being parsed and it's pulling the titles from the pages they're linking to, so that isn't working quite right. I'll fix that asap.

I'll do some others some other time.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Those MiStore websites are lovely I forgot how good they were. Not cheap though if I remember rightly.

We need a link from you mate. Doesn't have to be on the homepage. But I can't find one on your site.

I'd also sort out your page title. That's way too long and spammy. It'll be doing more harm than good.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Get Listed In Our Directory - For Free in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
TIlersForums.com Stats Last 30 Days – April 12 to May 12 2024 These Are the CloudFLare Stats...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB