Discuss Getting a break? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

WR Landscaping

So after a hrd year last year of 3 broken vehicles beyond repair (one being my work van) and lack of jobs i ended up subbing to a property maintenance company who are basically Cowboys. The boss has no clue and I need to get out and back to making my own money but Im not sure how.

Since being on his firm I have been doing a lot more tiling than I have before and have built up my tools and skills to a level im very happy with but dont know wether to go it alone and try get work tiling or to try and find a local tiler to tag along with?

Currently earning £80 a day using my own tools and van which can include round trips of 100 miles to London and back and they dont pay fuel:yikes:

What would you guys do in my situation if you had to choose? Im based on the Isle of Sheppey as property was cheaper here and me and the missus have just got our first place.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Getting a break? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
I have cream coloured limestone tiles installed on outdoor walls around the perimeter of my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Firstly I have to say that this forum is fantastic, with huge amounts of knowledge...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
M
Hi guys, basically I'm enquiring to see if anyone of you's would be interested in an...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB