Discuss Getting correct sized mat. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I'm a warmup man through & through. Very reliable system. Lifetime guarantee (based on the life of the floor covering) & 3 year warranty on the 3ie stats. Various colours of stat, very modern looking and very easy to use full colour interface.
You are correct about cutting down the wire. The matting it self is cut & flipped to change layout preference. The wire cannot be so be sure to measure accurately. As Bri has mentioned above. Objects should not be placed on top of the UFH other than the floor covering.
Are you looking to use your UFH as a feet treat or as a primary heat source within the room?

B

Bubblecraft

Thought I'd double check to see if I were going crazy. Sure enough, it's still available. Comes in 4 mat sizes. Good as a low budget warmer.
http://www.**********.co.uk/tprod1290/Feet-Treat-Under-Tile-Warmer-16-25M2.html

I'd still recommend Warmup. Features & benefits of Warmup matting are:

Thinnest wire you can buy: 2mm, multi-strand core, double-insulated using advanced flouropolymers

Sturdy fibreglass mesh for extra durability and super-sticky double-sided tape for secure installation

Quick installation - Simply roll out mat with pre-spaced wire

Flexible - no customizing is necessary

Approvals: ASTA BEAB, KEMA, GS, CERTIF, VDE and CE mark

Lifetime Warranty

SafetyNet Installation Guarantee

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Getting correct sized mat. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Dear all, First time poster here and would like you r kind suggetion. I am getting a builder...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB