Discuss ggggrrrrrrrr!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

judge

TF
Arms
I know customers can be funny buggers sometimes and you shouldnt let it get to you,but i quoted to tile my missuses best friends bathroom recently.She has helped us out over the years with different things and weve done the same back(as you do for friends) She has just bought a house with her fella so when they asked me to tile the bathroom i quoted a (mates rates or whatever youcall it)her fella gives me a bell tonight "just wandering why it is gonna take you 4 days to tile the bathroom ???".....................I Immediately explained to him all the work that was involved and even explained what my target was each day..............Then all of a sudden without hesitation i decided to tell him im busy for 3 months and to see if there was a builder or handyman local that could do it !!!!!!!!:fuk2: ooooppppsssss !

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
They have no idea of the process from ripping out to the last bead of silicon.

I've got a job that starts Tuesday 2nd April and its 3x2m full ripout back to brick and stud work. Then needs 2 walls dot n dab and 2 walls screwing to stud work. 1.5 walls need skimming, rest is tiles, tile floor, move bath and toilet round alter stack, new basin, new toilet and separate shower cubicle.

The customer asked me if it would be done by Friday 5th. :mad2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ggggrrrrrrrr!!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, My tiler has just left and apart from him chatting to me about his life story for majority...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just after a bit of advice. I've just had some 15mm limestone tiles fitted in my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I had a very unprofessional tiler who did a lot of errors and left my bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB