Discuss glad i just looked these up.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

asbestos-floor-tiles.jpg what to do when you encounter these? I knew there was more to these than just vynil tiles.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
25 on sunday mate

- - - Updated - - -

and a decent dust mask I hope! lol

Ah fair enough.... You still got time to develop asbestosis then. A good dust mask although technically if you are not licences you should not be dealing with asbestos waste....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and happy birthday for Sunday...

M

Mr Tiler

Oh and happy birthday for Sunday...

thanks mate!

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with beanz wet the floor have a good dust masj handy and all windows open and try chisel the tiles up in full. If your dealing with asbestos daily then u could get lung disease but 1 small floor with precautions I would just do it

yeh thanks guys

beanz

TF
Berkshire
well I do know that at the tips there are skips for asbestos

my local tip won't take silicone tubes, so I doubt very much that they'd take asbestos!?! Lol

Isn't the asbestos in the adhesive, not in the tiles?? (that's if there is any)

I thought it was in the tile, but I could be wrong.. They used to make practically everything out of the damn stuff! It's even in old artex.

Reply to glad i just looked these up.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB