UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Glass 10cm x 10cm turquoise tiles formerly stocked by B & Q (in 2011) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi, I am trying to track down the supplier of glass tiles that were stocked by B & Q until very recently (at least last autumn). We moved house recently and the kitchen of our new home has some of these tiles but the former owners cracked one during the move. The problem is that I don't know the name of the tile so B & Q won't even attempt to help me. They didn't and still don't sell many glass 10cm x 10cm tiles so I asked if they could investigate it for me to find out the supplier of the tiles. I am sure that they can access a brochure/stock list of the tiles that they sold last autumn but they won't. Does anyone recognise the description? Does anyone have any ideas about which company might have supplied them to B & Q? I really don't want to have to retile and redecorate the kitchen - it was only done by the former owners last year. Any help would be very gratefully received. Thank you.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Glass 10cm x 10cm turquoise tiles formerly stocked by B & Q (in 2011) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone knew whether another supplier might sell the following B&Q discontinued...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
W
Can any one please help. I need some more tiles but B&Q have discontinued them. They are called...
Replies
Views
willamHughF
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.