Discuss Glossy porcelain sealer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Hampshire
Hi Peter, would not recommend the care seal, for naturals. We don't produce one for porcelain ,not a huge fan as they can be high maintenance and req topping up on a tile that should be low maintenance. If it a bath or wet area, would not put a topical on anyway.
ltp do a glaze protector for porc which should sort the finish you may be looking for, give them a call and they will discuss suitabilty with the finish you have on the tile.

P

Peter

Thanks for your help Bob. The customer is my wife so not too concerned about maintenance or durability, just that she gets a shiney looking floor. :lol: Just for wood effect planks in the living room which doesn't get a lot of traffic so the LTP Glaze Protector looks like it's worth a punt.

Fair play to you for mentioning a competitor's product and not just selling me the Care Seal. :lol::thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Glossy porcelain sealer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
I have a natural stone kitchen backsplash. I would like to seal it but not change the look at...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hi I have natural multicolour slate tiles in my kitchen . They have been very dull recently and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB