Discuss Go Lewis Go in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

just had a day out in Keswick watching the fellrunners doing a 42k runup scarfell pike and back MENTAL.:eek:
now settling down in my caravan watching lewis hope fully win in Canada any f1 fans your thoughts:)
one of the better tracks can have proper racing were its possible to over take and not a procession like Monaco:)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dougs Third Go

bloody hell Ray, bet Keswick costs an arm and a leg per night, we live in Lake District but we take our 'van over to west coast at waberthwaite,,,Scafell fills our front window view, Great Gable to the left etc etc etc,,,all for a tenner a night inc ehu :)...local knowledge :)
but sometimes we wake up to this...
10616670_10203302829784584_7989903938948322900_n.jpg

J

Just Rizzle

bloody hell Ray, bet Keswick costs an arm and a leg per night, we live in Lake District but we take our 'van over to west coast at waberthwaite,,,Scafell fills our front window view, Great Gable to the left etc etc etc,,,all for a tenner a night inc ehu :)...local knowledge :)
have a static on a site between Keswick and penrith over looks blen cathra about 2 miles off the 66 try to come over most weekends suns shining glass beer watching f1 bliss

D

Dougs Third Go

have a static on a site between Keswick and penrith over looks blen cathra about 2 miles off the 66 try to come over most weekends suns shining glass beer watching f1 bliss
this is our first weekend at home since easter, can't beat getting away to the bolthole :)..having said that I was rendering out a bloody big double garage till 6;30pm yesterday and then staining new garden fence I put up this week today..

J

Just Rizzle

this is our first weekend at home since easter, can't beat getting away to the bolthole :)..having said that I was rendering out a bloody big double garage till 6;30pm yesterday and then staining new garden fence I put up this week today..
you a vampire 3-fall?,,looks like twilight to me
hey doug up in a fortnight may have a drive down the a6 and check out kendal

O

Old Mod

Me too. Flying to Barcelona on Friday with my Brother in law to see the Catalunya round. Haven't done it for a while, the last one we went to was Assen.

drooling-2.gif

Fair play Peter! Have a great time!
Where do you usually get ur tickets, off the Moto GP site?
My wife's crazy bout it too! Vali is her hero, desperately want to take her to see him race before he packs it in. We care for a disabled foster child, so getting away on our own is virtually impossible. I'm hoping to be able to arrange something tho, but not here!

O

Old Mod

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
drooling-2.gif

Fair play Peter! Have a great time!
Where do you usually get ur tickets, off the Moto GP site?
My wife's crazy bout it too! Vali is her hero, desperately want to take her to see him race before he packs it in. We care for a disabled foster child, so getting away on our own is virtually impossible. I'm hoping to be able to arrange something tho, but not here!
To be honest my brother in law sorts it all out and I just give him the money. Tickets for 3 days were £85, flights were £140

Reply to Go Lewis Go in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB