UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Goal of the season - possibly! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Don't forget to watch Newcastle v Bolton tonight on MOTD.

At approx 73mins into a game Newcastle were under pressure (again) but a goal by Hatem Ben Arfa - another Geordie - and the game changed to which Newcastle went on to win 2-0.

I've seen it on a French link and it's worth the watch.

The Entertainers continue to climb the League.

All I'am looking for tonight is Fulham to beat Chelsea.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Goal of the season - possibly! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Now I'am not sure if many members are aware but I support Newcastle United. This is because I...
Replies
Views
G
Ok Tilersforums have been given some Redback knee pads to give away....but here is the catch...
2 3
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.