Discuss going self employed,,,,where to advertise?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Even as an apprentice I was self employed so don't really know how scary a prospect it is- youth and all that!
However I reckon you've come to the right place Tilers Forum to find out. Use search and it'll bring up all past posts on where to advertise, but beware as its hard earned money you are wasting - because that's what you are doing most of the time. Use this forum for your profile, build up an Album of your work and direct your customers here and show them you are part of the Best Tilers Forum on the Internet - and it's FREE. Good luck and enjoy.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to going self employed,,,,where to advertise?? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB