Discuss going to buy a pressure washer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

I have a Karcher 3.99 (not made any more) but the pressure & flow is up there with most modern models. The K3 series and below are now considered as entry level machines and the K4 onwards the professional range. Karcher have a bigger range now, but have gone more towards the occasional user market with some K3 machines spec'd with the power of the old K2 machines.

I can also recommend karcher outlet.....great prices :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to going to buy a pressure washer in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB