UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Goldtrowel - Anyone used them before? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

armyash

In that case mate, my advice would be to spend some of your spare time on here, get stuck in and ask some questions. I really do believe that you would learn more on here then on any course. The more you use this site, the more you will get out of it. And also you can ask specific questions to the problems that you are facing as no 2 jobs are ever the same.

Nice one thanks. I have done literally no tiling before so I think maybe a course would benefit me even just to give me a heads up.

M

Max@ableskills

Good idea thanks mate, I'm in Kent, Maidstone to be exact might check a couple out this week

Hi. We are based in Dartford Kent.

As you are fairly local come in and visit our training centre and have a look around.

We have lots going on this week so you will be able to see guys and girls undertaking their training giving you a practical insight into what you could be undertaking.

You are more than welcome to pop in and see us (no appointment necessary) monday - sunday 8:30 - 16:30pm

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Goldtrowel - Anyone used them before? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello guys ! My Q here is where is the tile adhesive !!!!!! Or Tile adhesive without the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.