UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss good day kind members of the porcelain gods in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sabre198

Hi Guys, what a great forum and congrats ona great community

My Name's Jon and I'm a first time buyer just about to complete on a house. I have several tiling projects to begin in the next couple months so might tap you guys up just to make sure I'm not setting sail for fail :) the articles I've already read on here are great and have given me confidence (and nightmares hehe)

Will hopefully put up pics of my first mission, the bathroom, soon.
be gentle :)

cheers
Jon

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to good day kind members of the porcelain gods in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
P
My goodness - what a palaver!! So, I've been tiling my own wet-room with TOPPS 60x30 Polished...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B
I
Firstly can I say a massive thanks to Ray and Gary (and a few others whose names I don't know!)...
Replies
Views
TJ Smiler
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.