Discuss Good news ( but) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Looks like after the recent break in that I had, the insurers ( corgi ) are paying up in full for the tools that were stolen.
One of the items was my dewalt d24000. Was going to replace with a new one, as I've always liked it.
But. Don't mind paying a little more for a better machine. Any suggestions?

cant recommend corgi insurance enough. Quite an easy process, luckily I had proof of ownership of the tools, except for the dewalt. Fortunately they took as proof,the fact that I had mentioned that I have one in previous posts on this forum.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Good news ( but) in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Have now been paid out on the insurance for the items I had stolen from a recent break in...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S
H
Hi guys, I just done a tiling course. I am a plumber to trade and served my time and have since...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
Looks like no one could reply as I used the word, print! In the title. So here we go. As a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB