UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Good tile retailers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

If you're referring to CONTINENTAL TILES,Gaz,Andy has been in the tile industry a very long time and when it comes to knowledge or help,would be seriously challenged.....Sometimes smaller retailers are worth their weight in gold.....
Wasn't referring to any company in particular reaper.Obviously they aren't 'a here today gone tomorrow firm'.My point being,please just exercise caution when dealing with new small independants.If your customer wants what they have,make sure you allow enough tiles for spares,many solo importers will get deals abroad,the tiles can be available for very short periods,and never to be seen again!Time and time again people tell me that they bought from such and such a tile firm or especially B&Q(huge culprits for this),the tiler did the job a couple of months later,and were short of a dozen tiles,could the get any more NO!!! oh well back to the drawing board then.Please ask Andy from continental to join our happy forum,it is lonely being the only retailer tag on here :cry_smile::wink_smile:

R

reaper72

Wasn't referring to any company in particular reaper.Obviously they aren't 'a here today gone tomorrow firm'.My point being,please just exercise caution when dealing with new small independants.If your customer wants what they have,make sure you allow enough tiles for spares,many solo importers will get deals abroad,the tiles can be available for very short periods,and never to be seen again!Time and time again people tell me that they bought from such and such a tile firm or especially B&Q(huge culprits for this),the tiler did the job a couple of months later,and were short of a dozen tiles,could the get any more NO!!! oh well back to the drawing board then.Please ask Andy from continental to join our happy forum,it is lonely being the only retailer tag on here :cry_smile::wink_smile:
It may not surprise you mate but Iam the above mentioned Andy-time to come clean!

G

GazTech

It may not surprise you mate but Iam the above mentioned Andy-time to come clean!
Thank the lord another retailer,Andy get in the retail room mate!!
icon10.gif

Reply to Good tile retailers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.