UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Good Tradepoint deal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Good deal in Tradepoint at the minute.

Buy an Evolution SDS 3.5kg drill and get an Evolution rage mitre saw free. Works out at £100 all in for both tools.

Worth it for the mitre saw. It's got the TCT blade so cuts steel/aluminum etc and nice and compact. Have got 50m metal trim skirting to do next week so gave it a little trial today on a few bits of Genesis 12mm right angle trim and it went through them like butter with nice neat mitres. Wasn't looking forward to being slumped over the hacksaw and mitrebox for a day. Haven't tested the drill yet but if it's no use I'm sure it'd be worth £40 or £50 on eBay.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Just an update. Used the SDS drill today for the first time today to chip away a small bump in a screed and it packed in after 5 minutes of fairly light use. Ah well, at least B&Q's returns policy is good. :lol:

I always say if you want a guarantee, buy a toaster :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Good Tradepoint deal in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Anybody use/own an Evolution Rage 3? Bought one for myself the other week for cutting up wood...
Replies
Views
C
Had a call off these boys a couple of days ago, the guy started going on about a deal and really...
Replies
Views
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.