Discuss Google Search for the Forum in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The main search bar, which you can find in the main navigation menu/orange bar at the top of all pages, is now a Google Search bar. Though if you want to search old-skool style just click advanced search below it and you'll get a load of forum search options which include access-only forums such as the Tilers Forums Arms etc.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Google Search for the Forum in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I'm toying around with some of the colours around the site to make it easier to read and keep...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
I just have a few more tweaks to do, but we're now running on HTTPS instead of HTTP. Which is...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, Looking for advice please. 2 problems! We have just had encaustic tiles laid in our...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB