Discuss Got a fright today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
So me and a mate are working in a house today the tenenats went out first thing and said they wouldn't be back till the evening.
So we starts laying ditra and were done around dinner and stops for a coffee and a sandwich, sitting in the van, when we goes back in my mate says whats that noise upstairs, we could hear a commotion scratching and banging etc ,so my mate shouts hello anyone up there, no reply ,so we go to investigate ,but all is quiet as we head back down it starts again, so we return upstairs again and were just about to open a door when (all I can describe as a Godzilla style claw)came under the door, well you have never seen two grown men move so fast, we were like billy whizz on speed down the stairs,i rings the client thinking they had a strange creature in their house ,well he burst out laughing and said oh that's just our pet iguana ,he's very noisy sometimes and doesn't like being locked in the room,well my mates there alone tomorrow and is crapping himself if he needs to go upstairs to the loo,my heart has only just slowed down ,scared the bejesus out of us.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Was it like this mate?

Iguana_(Earth-120703).png

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Got a fright today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB