Discuss Got paid in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
Well after a pretty crappy year,i have some good news,let me tell you the story last year i was working for a company who went bust owing me a fair old amount.

Anyway recieved a letter this mornin from the goverment insolvency department saying all the money am owed will be paid into my account within the next 4 working days,went the bank today and all the money i was owed has been paid in today,happy days wasnt expecting it so am celebrating tonight with a case of wine.

Thought i would share a bit of good news with you guys as even when we get bumped we may still get payed.

And i got a few quid more than i was entitled too due to the waiting time:hurray:

D

DHTiling

Well isn't that just the best news this week.. lets celebrate..
drinking-62.gif

A

Aston

nice one mike ;0)

glad its all worked out..i have finished my last plastering job as of today...i am going to be making up for a bit of lost time so i'll throw as much work your way as i can mate ;0) tiling all the way now!!!

ps, get yourself on here more often mate. you've got loads of experience, been there done it, the place needs old school like you. ;0) and before you say it, i know your not old... lol

ed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Got paid in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

K
went and saw customer regards non payement of ensuite i did for bathroom company today , he was...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
Think i got a bit of a bargain today, so thought i'd share. Got a customer that wants UFH under...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
ive been ask to quote for five bathrooms in a local hotel, problem is the building company are...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
C
Dear All, I'm currently going through Small Claims proceedings with a management company that...
Replies
Views
Mike Mike
M
Hi everyone not been on here for a while,been really busy.  This is whats happened,about 5...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

mz30

Arms
TF
liverpool

Thread Information

Title
Got paid
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.