UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Great Mobile Phone Offers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I don't want to cross-promote too much but I've just added plenty of extra stock to www.kcmobiles.com for your viewing. Pre-pay, pay as you go and contracts on all networks with most phones at great prices.

I thought i'd better post this in here rather than in the web links section as it's not really related to our trade.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Great Mobile Phone Offers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Add your news for free; Tiling News, Plumbing News, Electrical News What's Involved in...
Replies
Views
O
So after a couple of weeks trialing @ISOMAT UK products, thought it was time to give initial...
Replies
Views
S
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
Ok, so i've been looking into creating a website, as we all know, how important our presence...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
We have a few options for dealing with the migration from Tapatalk to the custom forum app...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.