Discuss Great value Fein/Bosch multitool blades in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

fulabeer

I have the Bosch multi tool, but the "blades/bits" are expensive.
Thought i would give these a whirl.
They fit Fein and Bosch multitools.

I bid £37 (+ £12.50 3 day fedex del)
They have gone for as low as £27 and "buy it now" is at £49 (see sellers other items etc)

My set arrived three days after posting. Though they did take two days to post.(no duty payable but could be billed later)
The good thing is they seem fine, but only time/use will tell.
I have such a good range of blades now that i should be able to tackle any job.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

They have gone for as low as £27 and "buy it now" is at £49 (see sellers other items etc)

My set arrived three days after posting. Though they did take two days to post.(no duty payable but could be billed later)

£50 quid for that lot, nice

Somerset

Now thats an impressive deal!

Please let us know how you get on using them (i.e. does the wood/metal blade snap as soon as it hits a nail?)

K

karlm98

i just got the worx version, i had one in the USA it was labeled "Rockwell sonicrafter" basically the same as the worx and they are both a decent cheaper version of the early Fein, i had a the fein b4 i went back to the US but when i got back to the UK i decided the Fein is just over the top in price. the only problem with these machines is finding the blades in Bolton or Wigan so i guess Ebay! i did find cheap blades on Amazon, the faithful 9 blades in a box was £21.55 also found blades labeled CEL 3 for £9.90.
Now i need the carbide grout remover and the carbide rasp for monday..no chance of a delivery now..lol

Reply to Great value Fein/Bosch multitool blades in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Lads, I need to replace my Fein Multimaster and my cordless (14.4v Hitatchi) Best prices i...
Replies
Views
D
How do I drill a hole in a steel bath. Or cast iron bath. Instructions on drilling into baths...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
T
+Was doing some repair work on bad tiling job today. Part of this involved regrouting an area of...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I
Guys, Just checking EBay and saw the supplier I have used for blades for my D2400. DEWALT DT3733...
Replies
Views
itstony
I
Q
Well fellas. Last week i posted my review about my new Fein Multitool (feel free to check it out...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Great value Fein/Bosch multitool blades
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.