UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Greetings to all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, i found this site a few days ago and what an awsome site this is, a big thanks to those that started it and to all that contribute
Started tiling as my uncles 'rubbing rag' when i was 15 in 1983, (He is old school) and served what you can say was an unofficial apprenticeship, did everything but fix for 6 years!, fetch and carry, mixing, cutting, loads and loads of grouting, and hated all of it! bloody hard work
Have done many other things, was a car salesman for 5 years, Toyota for 4 years and BMW for 2. Whilst @ BMW one of my accounts was Man United and had the pleasure of meeting most of my heros, Giggs, Becks, Palister, Erwin, McClair, Andy Cole, Solskjar, and Fergie. Then worked for a Stockbroker as a dealer, threw my dummy out of the pram after a promotion didn't materialise and stupidly resigned and moved to the Costa Del Sol for 5 years and got back into tiling. Did tonnes of marble work and a couple of full property refurbs. Returned to the UK when work dried up and have tiled for a living since and now i love it !!
Hope ive not bored you with a long first post but at least you know a good bit about me.
will put up some pics of my work soon and i lookforward to getting to know you.

thanks for reading and thanks again for such a great site, so glad i've found it

andyq

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Greetings to all in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all my names Lex and I've been a long time lerker but never posted before. I've had loads of...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys hoping someone could advise me as to what needs doing on a job i am on. Its a long...
Replies
Views
AKOTiler
A
T
Morning all, I'm Toby Yes, Toby-the-Tiler :mad2: Although i'm not strictly new to this site...
Replies
Views
J
Hi there, this my first post on the forum, so please go easy!:wave: I have looked through loads...
Replies
Views
dave l and l
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.