Discuss Grey adesive under travertine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

oni

Hello,
I found myself in a difficult situation because the workers fixed the travertine tiles with grey adhesive:mad2:. Is there anything I can do before sealing (which wasn't done either) in order to avoid staining, such as washing the travertine with a specific product? I was also thinking to use more layers of sealant so the stone will absorb a lot, maybe the substance will get to the back of the tiles and they will not absorb the grey colour? If nothing works, how big will the damage be?
Thank you very much!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grey adesive under travertine in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hello everyone. My builder has just laid and grouted natural travertine tiles in my cloakroom...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
J
Hello. My first post. After having good search, these tiling forums are the best I have come...
Replies
Views
I
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
S
hi ive just found this site trawling internet for advice re a tiling job im having done at the...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, So I've got to the end of the main chunk of the work... finally... and it's looking pretty...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB