Discuss Grinder and good blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

Hi,

Looking to buy a 240v grinder and a good blade any recommendations?

Cheers

Paul

hi paul
B&Q are selling the makita 710w angle grinder with a case and a couple of discs 240v for £44-99. i saw them in the other day and only yesterday i received a mail shot advertising them...great make makita, you can't go wrong.

montolit for me too. i've just bought a pro ges and a squadro from trade tiler.
also, visit to Kwik Split because they have a great range of montolit blades to choose from.

ps, the cordless 18v makita angle grinders are a great little addition to have as well!! really happy with mine.

ed

A

Aston

this oneBosch GWS 7-115 4½" Professional Angle Grinder 240V | NoLinksToThis

with this blade

Montolit CG115 PRO-GRES 115 mm Diamond Wheel / Blade £34.99 in stock - next day UK delivery

yes mate ;0)
tradetiler also sell that bosch for £59-99 as well!

[DLMURL]http://www.tradetiler.com/power-tools/angle-grinders/bosch-gws-7115-angle-grinder-115-mm-select-voltage.html[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grinder and good blade in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Advice Hi guys, got some 60cmx60cm porcelain tiles to lay in a hallway with a modular pattern...
Replies
Views
Have seen a social media 'look how great this stuff is' recommending the use of this stuff: Is...
Replies
Views
Hi, 1st time tiling, decided our ensuite would benefit from being a wetroom. Quick question, any...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB