UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss grinder/polisher in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

phil w

Hi Guys
Looking for a grinder/polisher looked on stone tools at makita 9565cvl, would this be a good choice any ideas?
Also after a half bull nose profile for 12mm stone for skirting,splashbacks and external corners on walls , have some granite in the garage about 20mm thick been there for years lovely bit of stone would like to do something with it, would there be a profile bit that would do a half round on the two thicknesses or is it two different profile bits
thanks Phil

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to grinder/polisher in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi folks, About to sort out our new hearth with some tiles and wanted to ask if anyone knew of...
Replies
Views
Hi, im looking for some advice please on what correct adhesives and tanking to use in regards to...
Replies
Views
First job with this type of stone (have laid floor and wall tiles several times successfully)...
Replies
Views
I am looking at getting some hand pads or the polishing/grinding disc for a few DIY jobs coming...
Replies
Views
C
Bit of a funny one. Not something I have messed with before. In the small amount of tiling I...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
grinder/polisher
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.