Discuss Gripe about Meter coverage on floor tile adhesive ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

Yes, alot of stone, nearly all ufh, wet and dry or on ply or new/green screeds. I know people lay floors without Detra, I end up lifting them up and relaying new. Doing one this week, 60m2 travertine on ply. Been down about 4 years, you can see the sheets of ply though cracked tiles. For the extra cost and peace of mind silly not to use it. If you shop around some good prices out there.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gripe about Meter coverage on floor tile adhesive ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB