Discuss Grout issue in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Indi

TF
London
Hello people need advice. I relayed three tiles in my kitchen couple of days ago and grouted them yesterdat afternoon . Ive this morming that some of the grout is darker in certain areas. Is the grout still drying ???

I think it might be that when i went over these certain areas the grout in the mixing bucket was getting a bit hard.

Any resolution to this can i go over again with a thin layer of grout

Attachments

• 20190520_061144.jpg
    922.8 KB · Views: 61
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout issue in the Tile Adhesive and Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Tile Adhesive Trending Topics

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB