Discuss Grout problem. Advice needed please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rj1884

Good afternoon.

Just been to look at a job and it appears that there is a problem that has occurred in the shower area

the customer had the bathroom re done about 6 months ago using 600 x 300 a light coloured gres porcellanato tile on the walls. In the shower cubicle there's been problem with certain grouts lines turning a reddish colour when the shower has been used which then runs down the grout lines and onto the tile. The colour of the grout used is a beige/very light grey colour.

I'll try and upload some photos but can anyone advise me on what may be causing this problem.

Many thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout problem. Advice needed please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, hoping someone can help with advice. We purchased 600 x 600 tiles for our bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB