Discuss grout sealing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
stockport
I have used the LTP aerosol stuff loads of times. It works well to seal the grout and help keep it clean with all those coloured body washes thesedays.
Infact, used it in my own shower area about 6 yrs ago on the main grout and on some small slate mosaics. I only need to give the grout a quick clean down (with diluted bleach! i know i shouldn't but im too mean to myself to by a proper cleaner!) about twice a yr, then re spray it and it stays nice and white.
Definitely worth using IMO.
Another story just remembered about. Had tiled a large kitchen diner knock thru job couple of yrs or so ago and finished intime for Xmas. Went back in new year to tile the utility. Customer tells me he dropped the flipping turkey out of the oven all over the new flooring. Fat juices etc all over the place. I had treated the floor with this sealer (LTP) and you couldnt see any sign of such a spill. Granted they cleaned it straight away, but im sure this stuff helped!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to grout sealing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

So I had to seal some slate the other week which I did with a paint brush. Just wondered if...
Replies
Views
I'm just wondering if my glazed ceramic tiles need sealing before I grout them... I applied...
Replies
Views
These tiles look as though the design has been printed on. There's no glaze like a metro tile...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Just wondering if anyone else who's worked with Original Style might be able to advise. I've...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, hope your all well. Bit of background on the job. 20m2 of opus marble with travertine...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB