Discuss Grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I've not tried nicobond, wasn't overly impressed with weber either. I have tried the new Ardex grout and that is also very nice to work with and look at the colour range!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369213866.487533.jpg

I

Ian

I assume they dont just hand those out :thumbup: have to pop down and have a chat with the rep. Cheers bri

They hand them out if you spend enough money with them and, if you're like me, just annoy them so they give me free stuff just to get me out of the shop! I've never had a problem getting colour charts from anywhere, surely it's in their interest to dish them out to help with sales?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grout in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB