Discuss Grouting and sealing restored Victorian mosaic tiles outdoors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

adamc79

Hi all. First time poster on here so please bear with me!

I'm laying a Victorian mosaic floor as a pathway to the front door. See pic for an attempted dry layout. Any of you guys have any tips on a) what grout to use outdoors for these, and b) what sealant to use once they're properly cleaned up please? I've had conflicting advice about whether these should be sealed at all when laid outdoors, so I would really appreciate any tips that would stop me from ruining them...

Thanks in advance if you can help.

IMG_1903.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grouting and sealing restored Victorian mosaic tiles outdoors in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi, Looking for advice please. 2 problems! We have just had encaustic tiles laid in our...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
A
Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to tiling so I'd appreciate the forums advice on a...
Replies
Views
S
we found an old Victorian geometric tiled floor under the hall carpet and I've spent the last...
Replies
Views
Steve895
S
C
Hello all, I had my hallway floor installes by a builder 3 years ago, dug out, underfloor...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
M
Hello all, I'm in the throes of a front garden restoration project across 6 terraced houses in...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB