Discuss Grouting anti slip tiles...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

Yeah I guess.. these are the tiles if it helps.. prob not!

Roman - Cleopatra

4ceab504.jpg

98dac92b.jpg

M

Marble Life Ltd

Aaargh.. just realised now i've ordered blimin Kerapoxy grout...

my floor tiles are anti slip.

is this going to make grout removal a massive pain in the proverbial!?

Any tips for easy grouting of these tiles.

will be a bathroom so a wet area

thanks all
Dave

The grouting will not affect the slip coefficient at all unless you leave grout haze on them

Kevin
MLL

U

user123

Been using a lot of epoxy lately on my latest artistic glass mosaics, lots of tiny pieces or just a few mm in parts, different heights of glass, crazy paving pattern, sharp edges... and was a little apprehensive how well I could handle the epoxy that was a doddle when practising with 'normal' uncut glass mosaics - and it's been fine, and I reckon you'll find using plenty of hot water and the white scouring pad you will find that it'll be fine, too. The rough surface really wouldn't worry me now, actually I imagine it would be easier than having sharp points catching the sponge, rag, whatever. :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Grouting anti slip tiles...... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Grouting anti slip tiles......
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.