UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss GRRR..Plumbers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Tiling a shower enclosure on friday with large format tiles brick bond. Went back today to grout & silicone etc. I asked the plumber on site if he could fit the screen as i needed to put some chrome trim above the frame to the ceiling. He had already put the frame work onto the walls before i started and asked me to tile up to it covering the screws fixing it to the wall.. He went to fit the shower doors today then realised he could not get them in :mad2: He should of fitted them once it had been tiled...As it said in the instructions frame 'MUST BE FITTED ONCE TILING IS COMPLETED'.. Oh thats ok just take a row off on side he said!! FFS :incazzato:Customer not happy as she wanted it working as she has family coming for christmas, and there are no more tiles left and supplier can not get any until after christmas...I cant tell you what the women called the plumber...but it sounded like Stupid Plucker :lol:

S

Stewart

And did you tell him to do one..?

Too right I did... This is the same muppet that flooded the job on Saturday and put me a day behind at the start. It's in my terms and conditions that any tiles that has to be replaced due to damage by other trades will be charged at £75 per tile, payable by the customer! Customer having it surface mounted and it will be hidden by the kitchen when fitted.

Created on iPhone.....

I

Ian

Too right I did... This is the same muppet that flooded the job on Saturday and put me a day behind at the start. It's in my terms and conditions that any tiles that has to be replaced due to damage by other trades will be charged at £75 per tile, payable by the customer! Customer having it surface mounted and it will be hidden by the kitchen when fitted.

Created on iPhone.....

Think I'd like a copy of your T & C's please :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to GRRR..Plumbers in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We're currently adding an en-suite to a downstairs bedroom, everything is going well so far...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m in a bit of a pickle. I hired a tiler to do our tiling and initially he told us...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
GRRR..Plumbers
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.